This School is now closed.

For student transcripts, please contact Tennessee Higher Education Commission at

Federal Student Loans and Pell Grants:

If you have general questions about federal loans you should first try to contact your loan servicer. Additional information on loan forgiveness and refund discharge is available at:

TN State Board of Barbers and Cosmetology: